FALL BALL (2017)
- Unlimited substitution throughout the games (coaches are encouraged to create equal playing time for all players)
- All players in attendance at the game are to be listed on the line-up card and all players will hit in order.
- Game scores and pitch counts do not need to be reported to Baseball Alberta; however coaches are required to continue to follow the Pitch Count Guidelines.
- Each team is required to bring 2 new baseballs to each game to provide for the umpire
- Other than the rules listed above, all other rules will be based on the 'AA' category rules for each division.
Practice Times: Times May Change pending coaches availability Practices will begin Sept 5th
Mosquito Practice Tues/Thursday from 530-730
Peewee Practice Tues/Thursday from 530-730
Bantam Practice Tues/Thursday from 530-730
Midget Practice Tues/Thursday from 530-730
League Games as follows Game times and location TBD