FALL BALL (2019)
- Unlimited substitution throughout the games (coaches are encouraged to create equal playing time for all players)
- All players in attendance at the game are to be listed on the line-up card and all players will hit in order.
- Game scores and pitch counts do not need to be reported to Baseball Alberta; however coaches are required to continue to follow the Pitch Count Guidelines.
- Each team is required to bring 2 new baseballs to each game to provide for the umpire
- Other than the rules listed above, all other rules will be based on the 'AA' category rules for each division.
Practice Times: Times May Change pending coaches availability Practices will begin September 3, 2019
11U (Mosquito) Practice Tues/Thursday from 6 pm -730
13U (Peewee) Practice Tues/Thursday from 6 pm - 730
15U (Bantam) Practice Tues/Thursday from 6 pm - 730
18U (Midget) Practice Tues/Thursday from 6 pm - 730
League Games as follows (Game times and location TBD):
September 7 - 8
September 14 - 15
September 21 - 22
September 28 - 29