Members Safety Code
SAMBA is committed to providing and maintaining a safe environment and to responsibly manage all of the environmental aspects of our programs.
Safety is everyone's responsibility, all members have an obligation to protect their own health and safety and that of their fellow members.
Through our program, the Association strives to:
- Identify, assess and manage the safety and environmental hazards and risks to which our members are exposed
- Help its members develop an awareness and understanding of the safety and environmental issues related to their activities
- Work collaboratively with members to achieve safety and environmental objectives
- Comply with legislation, regulations and appropriate sporting standards
- Monitor and enhance the safety and environmental practices through inspections, reviews, investigations, corrective actions, and behavior-based processes
- Provide a structure which supports the continuous improvement of the program
- All SAMBA Members with respect to their activities and contribution on and off the field are responsible and accountable for SAMBA's health, safety and environmental performance. All members are expected to understand and comply with the policies and practices of our association's various programs.
SAMBA Team Emergency Action Plan Form
Incident Report Form