- Managed and led by the largest association in Alberta with an organized staff.
- Committed to providing value for your investment, with open communication always.
- Baseball training and skill development with quality instructors who truly care about your athlete’s development in skill, mental strength, safety and growth.
- Focus on individual training and development plans. Build strong relationships with our athletes and use their feedback to better our program. Let the athletes help build an environment they want to train in.
- Open gym sessions and optional days giving more opportunity for 1-1 instruction and extra work.
- Classroom sessions giving your athlete proper nutrition, hydration, training and rest information. Sports psychologist sessions to help develop and strengthen their mental game.
- Variety in the amount of programming that works best for you.
- Video taken monthly to provide the athletes with better, more accurate feedback. Also useful for athletes needing video for college recruitment.
- First Class outdoor baseball fields, indoor facility (coming soon).
- Partnership with Tommy Jenkins and Evolve gym for athletic training programs.
- Partnership with Taylor Burns and Absolute Human Performance training programs.
- Return to your summer program upon completion and compete against friends made within the program. Always fun to compete against friends.
- Opportunity for spring trip for any participants interested once group numbers are confirmed.
Strength and Conditioning
The strength and conditioning portion of the program will be an optional separate low cost but is highly recommended. The pricing will also be based on numbers we have committed in each group. We have partnered with Tommy Jenkins and his 15,000 sq.ft. gym at Evolve Strength located at 13457 - 149 Street, Edmonton. Tommy has two boys playing in SAMBA and has an extensive body of work and experience. He has also been coaching his children in a variety of sports and continues to volunteer his time as an assistant coach with SAMBA. We are grateful and excited to have him join us.
Tommy’s goal while training our program athletes will be to work on their full range of motion while building long lean muscle with more emphasis on quick explosive speed training. He has a variety of programs and options that will be tailored to the individual and their small groups or training partners. Tommy will be offering a parent information session to explain his background and goals for our program athletes, and we would encourage you all to come and take a tour of his facility.